Faithful is one of the most well-known and popular Minecraft resource packs — it's even the most downloaded pack in the world. It allows you to play with the textures of Minecraft Vanilla but with a better resolution.
Created by a team of ten enthusiasts Faithful is a resource pack including additional graphic characteristics for each element of each Vanilla biomes, structures, and objects.
The Faithful developers then went further by adding pixels according to the selected resolution. Then, in 2020, the pack received new features that come to further improve the Vanilla graphics, more specifically the villagers, the HUD elements and the items visible in the player's hand.
It is a true community work, since many users continue to update it regularly.
Where to get Faithful 1.19
Faithful 1.19 is available in x32 and x64 depending on your processor architecture and operating system. Most current machines less than ten or so years old will support x64, but you may prefer x32 if you're not sure.
You can also choose if you want the Java Edition or the Bedrock Edition. Note that there is also a Classic version. All versions are available on the official Faithful Pack website .
Note that it is highly recommended to install Optifine first.
How to install Faithful 1.19
You have several ways to install a resource pack: manual installation and quick installation. These installation processes will be used for all other resource packs.
For manual installation :
- Install Optifine (Not necessary but desirable)
- Download the texture pack.
- Choose the option you want or think your graphics card can handle between Java edition and Bedrock edition (note that some versions may contain bugs, incompatibilities with shaders and other graphics addons, and in some cases can cause conflicts in Optifine. Try installing a previous version to solve this problem.
- Move the "Zip" file to the "Resourcepacks" folder. This folder is located at the following path:
- on Mac OS X:
/Users/Your profile name/Library/Application Support/minecraft/
A quick way to access it: Click on the desktop, then press the key combination " Command+Shift+G" at the same time.
Type ~/Library and press the "Enter" key.
Open the Application Support folder and then Minecraft
- on Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 :
C:\Users\Our profile name\NAppData\Roaming\.minecraft\N
A quick way to get there: Press the " Windows" and the "R" key at the same time.
For quick install :
- The first step is to choose the right download link which is compatible with the game version.
- You must then decompress the downloaded file using a program like Winrar.
- Launch Minecraft and click on "Options" in the main menu and then on "Resource Packs" on the left side of the options, where all installed resource packs are listed. To add the Faithful texture pack to the list, you need to click on "Open Pack Folder" and a new window will open. This window contains the correct folder. Move the downloaded file to this folder.
- Finally, return to the game screen and move the pack from left to right using the arrows. When you select "Done", the new textures will be loaded.
Don't forget that you also have access to a huge list of add-ons that will further enhance and improve your Vanilla Minecraft experience. Add-ons install the same way as resource packs and texture packs, and they are available for download from all Minecraft resource sites, including Faithful's.
Is Minecraft a good video game?
Yes Minecraft is a great video game, we are proud to have given it a rating of 78%. Any good gamer must have played Minecraft at least once in his life, we can even fully consider it as one of the best games of the genre! In short, it is a must and you must try it if you have the opportunity!
Can I play Minecraft with my friends?
Yes, you can play Minecraft multiplayer (offline/lan/online) with your friends! So think about it the next time you have a party at home, it can be a great opportunity to have a great time with your friends and family, while determining who is the best at Minecraft!
Is Minecraft available on multiple platforms?
Yes, the game Minecraft is developed to be compatible with PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS and Amazon Fire TV. It's quite handy to be able to play it on several different consoles, thanks to Mojang Studios, Mojang Studios development studios!
Is Minecraft a recent game?
No, Minecraft is not a recent game, it was launched in most regions on Sep 20th 2017, 6 years 15 days ago.
Minecraft has been released on PC (Microsoft Windows), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS and Amazon Fire TV.
Is there an official website for Minecraft?
Yes Minecraft has its own official website! You can find it by clicking here.
Is there a forum on the internet to discuss the game Minecraft?
Yes there is a website where Minecraft fans can meet to discuss and exchange content, tips and advice on the game. It's on the Reddit website and you can find this Subreddit by clicking here.
Is Minecraft compatible with VR?
Yes Minecraft is compatible with virtual reality, if you have a suitable headset at home, we advise you to try it as soon as possible! You will be able to enjoy a complete immersion in your favourite game!
Does the game Minecraft have other names around the world?
Yes, the game is also known by these names around the world:
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition (Alternative title)
What are similar games to Minecraft?
Minecraft is a game similar to Life is Feudal: Your Own, Rising World, Savage Lands, Force of Nature, Dude Simulator, My Time at Portia, The Elder Scrolls VI, The Elder Scrolls: Blades, Dude Simulator 2 and Hytale, if you liked Minecraft, you will surely love this list of games we just mentioned! You can find our dedicated portals by clicking on the name of the games, and make your own opinion very quickly!