Important places in Elden Ring are very easy to miss , like the mine species that is north of Lake Agheel. However, this dungeon is displayed on the base map with a black door.
Its visit is worth a detour, since many veins of ore adorn the walls, you can extract them, which will earn you a lot of Shardstone fragments, and especially Shards of Forging Stones to improve your weapons. This dungeon is a little more complicated than the previous ones in its structure, with several elevators and galleries. Here is the solution to reach the boss: in the second elevator, you have to jump in the right direction during the descent to reach a somewhat hidden gallery, but easy to spot, since it is lit. After a few vindictive miners, a 3rd elevator will take you to large doors behind which is the boss, a large stone troll.
- As always, try to reach the boss with all your vials, which may involve dashing between enemies without facing them on the way. You can also stab them easily in the back.
- A spirit summon will also be of great help in this case. Lone Wolves are likely to die quickly with all of the boss' area attacks, Northern Mercenary is preferred, if you have it.
How to fight the boss
- This boss is quite intimidating, and his blows hurt a lot. They have a huge range, it's hard to escape in this small room. The good news is that they're pretty easy to dodge.
- The classic technique against trolls is to use melee, stick behind the boss, then turn with him, rolling sideways if necessary.
- When he raises one foot to smash you, it's not easy to dodge in melee, either back up quickly or roll a couple of times to the other foot before resuming your attacks.
- You really have to be wary of his sledgehammers in melee, they are very easy to see coming, but their area effect is immense. Dodging them is not enough, you have to move away. There is a shock wave upon impact with the ground, but also when he raises his weapon again. It is important to determine when you can attack or not.
- When the Burrowing Troll falls forward, stand level with its face and press R1 to land a devastating critical attack.
- As often, the fight is easier from a distance, since you have to be especially wary of his big blow forward, and his series of club blows on the ground, he advances at the same time and strikes further and further, being out of range of the first blows does not protect you from the third.
If you win, you will be given a Dragonscale Blade, a one-handed sword with good damage, but which requires a lot of Faith to use. His special power will enchant him with ice.
Is The Boss a good video game?
The Boss is not a very well known video game at the moment, so we'd rather not get involved. There are hundreds of new games every day and our editors haven't heard enough about The Boss to offer a full review yet. If the game continues to make itself known in the coming months, we will of course offer a detailed review and a note on whether or not you should play it. But for now, all we can say is that The Boss is a niche game, try it for yourself and make your own opinion, we hope you will have fun with it!
Can I play The Boss with my friends?
No, as far as we know, there is no multiplayer mode for The Boss, you'll have to lend the controller to each other and take turns playing! We hope that a multiplayer mode will be available thanks to a next update, a remake or even a sequel, who knows!
Is The Boss available on multiple platforms?
No, the game The Boss is currently only available on Amstrad CPC.
Is there an official website for The Boss?
No The Boss doesn't have an official website yet, but there are probably fan sites on Google, we invite you to search by yourself. Otherwise you can also find our dedicated portal by clicking here.
Is there a forum on the internet to discuss the game The Boss?
No, according to our information, The Boss does not yet have a forum or subreddit clearly identified to the community. However, it is possible that you can find one by searching on your favorite search engine, which we invite you to do! You can also look at social networks, indeed many groups exist for example on Facebook to allow communities to exchange between enthusiasts.
Is The Boss compatible with VR?
No, The Boss is not currently compatible with virtual reality, but we hope that one day it will be possible to play it with this new technology!
Does the game The Boss have other names around the world?
No, according to our information, there is no other way to name The Boss, or it is very marginal.
What are similar games to The Boss?
The Boss is a game similar to Sovereignty: Crown of Kings, Cthulhu Realms, TransOcean: The Shipping Company, Anno 1800, Mashinky, Spin & Play: Carnival Madness, Premier Manager 3 De-Luxe, Premier 2: Superleague, Castle Burn - RTS Revolution and Real Football 2019, if you liked The Boss, you will surely love this list of games we just mentioned! You can find our dedicated portals by clicking on the name of the games, and make your own opinion very quickly!