V Rising is the game of the moment. After being launched in early access two days ago, the title is already number 1 in sales on Steam . The creators of the remarkable hero-brawler Battlerite deliver us a vampire sandbox in which it is possible to build our own castle, create our weapons and armor, and above all, fight against all kinds of beasts.
Well, after just 48 hours, Stunlock Studios is releasing their first patch. This is a fairly small update, focused on fixing some issues and bugs known to players, e. "We are focused on optimizing the servers to make sure they are running like silk despite the large number of players they are getting, but we were also able to add some important bug fixes," says Stuclock.
Patch Notes 0.5.41237
- -General server optimizations to improve server stability and performance.
- -Fixed an issue where the day-night cycle could get out of sync if server settings were changed.
- -Fixed an issue where explosives could be used to blow up palisades on PvE servers, as well as PvP servers, outside of the restricted time window.
- -Fixed an issue where interacting with haystacks in the world would push players out of the world instead of hiding inside.
- -Tooltips for Corrupted, Immaculate, and Exquisite Hearts have been updated to better communicate the purpose of these items.
- -Castle status now displays a warning when you have less than 24 hours of blood essence upkeep in your castle.
- -Some minor tweaks to the deposit table. Immaculate Hearts should now be easier to obtain as drops from standard units.
- -The colors of the server list for the different game modes have been changed to more clearly communicate the main types when browsing the server list.
- -Added text for the journal when not tracking a Blood V unit to better communicate the importance of tracking and obtaining new tech and recipes. This text is only displayed until certain Blood V units have been defeated.
A great success in sight?
To return to the game itself, the first comparisons are more than obvious. About a year ago Valheim Early Access was released, a Viking title that had us hooked thanks to its unstoppable combo of bosses, crafting and farming. Although it's more action-oriented and recycles a part of Battlerite when it comes to combat, the truth is that it's a really deep and interesting game.
Is V Rising a good video game?
Yes V Rising is a great video game, we are proud to have given it a rating of 75%. Any good gamer must have played V Rising at least once in his life, we can even fully consider it as one of the best games of the genre! In short, it is a must and you must try it if you have the opportunity!
Can I play V Rising with my friends?
Yes, you can play V Rising multiplayer (online) with your friends! So think about it the next time you have a party at home, it can be a great opportunity to have a great time with your friends and family, while determining who is the best at V Rising!
Is V Rising available on multiple platforms?
No, the game V Rising is currently only available on PC (Microsoft Windows). We hope that Stunlock Studios development studio will release the game on other consoles soon, even if nothing is planned for the moment!
Is V Rising a recent game?
Yes, V Rising is a recent game, it was launched in most regions on May 17th 2022, 1 year 9 months 7 days ago.
V Rising has been released on PC (Microsoft Windows).
Is there an official website for V Rising?
Yes V Rising has its own official website! You can find it by clicking here.
Is there a forum on the internet to discuss the game V Rising?
No, according to our information, V Rising does not yet have a forum or subreddit clearly identified to the community. However, it is possible that you can find one by searching on your favorite search engine, which we invite you to do! You can also look at social networks, indeed many groups exist for example on Facebook to allow communities to exchange between enthusiasts.
Is V Rising compatible with VR?
No, V Rising is not currently compatible with virtual reality, but we hope that one day it will be possible to play it with this new technology!
Does the game V Rising have other names around the world?
No, according to our information, there is no other way to name V Rising, or it is very marginal.
What are similar games to V Rising?
V Rising is a game similar to Cyberpunk 2077, Life is Feudal: Your Own, Rising World, Miscreated, Savage Lands, Borderlands 3, Sky Break, Force of Nature, Dude Simulator and Dude Simulator 2, if you liked V Rising, you will surely love this list of games we just mentioned! You can find our dedicated portals by clicking on the name of the games, and make your own opinion very quickly!